Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Dear God,

Your sunrises are beautiful, but tomorrow could you get my Girly to sleep in too late to see it? If that is not in the cards, could she, the cats and the dog please sleep through the night and not wake up until the sun is rising? I really want to try actually walking on Wednesdays or once a week.

Also, please bless my Secret Pal who finds and sends me such cute stuff. Like this garland kit, needle sheath, stitch marker, card and chocolate from this Etsy shop.

Thank you for pretty things in the snow. Thank you also that it collects loose fur from the dog and keeps it from making the tumblefurs in my house larger than they already are.

Thank you for helping my needles to speed along while I was waiting for Girly to fall asleep at 10:30 at night. My feelings would not be hurt if I was unable to knit that late tonight due to things like sleeping and possibly snoring.

Thank you for showing me a bit of nature that vaguely resembles the knitting. If you could help me find the perfect blue white yarn to knit that pattern again, I would be even more grateful. Thank you.


Amen.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • What a neat idea the garland kit is. Love that sunrise pic - hopefully you get to sleep through tomorrow's sunrise!

    By Blogger Miss Scarlett, at 5:20 PM, January 17, 2007  

  • Lovely walk, Dorothy. Aren't secret pals great? :0)

    By Blogger Charity, at 8:11 PM, January 17, 2007  

  • Mel ran the very first knit swap I ever participated in, so she is a very special net friend. When I saw she was selling her special garland kits, I knew I had to send one to you and Girly! Hope you have a good time putting it together.

    SP

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43 PM, January 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home