Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Disjointed.

That's how I feel today. As though none of my thoughts are connected to each other. I all over the place and this post is too.

The side for the bag is coming along (Suzanne, it's the Key and Basket Pattern under the mosaic knitting section of Barbara Walker's Second Treasury). It's moving along much faster over 35 sts than over 67 sts. Imagine that.

The hat for Kate. If you haven't heard, she's collecting fun fur hats for 10-16 year old kids in the cancer care ward of the Children's Hospital in Boston. I'm knitting one, maybe two or three.

My poor Tamarack is confused. It has started to bud, but now the temperatures are dropping. I hope it recovers come spring.

The Three Sisters have lost their veils.

Girly tried on Daddy's pants and said "They fit perfectly!".

9 Comments:

  • I think they fit perfectly too! So cute! Love the mosaic knitting! I am going to have to try me some!

    By Blogger Martina, at 7:14 AM, January 09, 2007  

  • Perfectly funny! Oh that little one is so cute with the perfectly fitting pants!!

    I'm learning mosaic knitting in a class I start last night on Color Theory Knitting. Yours looks great.

    By Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut, at 7:43 AM, January 09, 2007  

  • Oh my, what a fun picture, make sure you save that one for when her prom date comes to pick her up! (My mum always threatened to show my promdate/bf/husband funny pictures of me)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:21 PM, January 09, 2007  

  • I really like the mosaic knitting too. And yes, those pants fit just about right!

    I'm jealous of all the snow I see in your photos.

    By Blogger Sayward, at 6:52 PM, January 09, 2007  

  • The bag is going to be gorgeous!

    I love the photo of Girly wearing daddy's pants -- too cute!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:59 PM, January 09, 2007  

  • I hope you save that picture of Girly in her daddy's pants so that you can show it to the boys who start showing up at your door in 12 or 13 year. So cute!! (as usual)

    By Blogger Kristy, at 11:15 PM, January 09, 2007  

  • Your daughter looks like I feel lately. :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:07 AM, January 10, 2007  

  • oh man... that is definitely a keeper photo! niiiiice! she's had too much carrot cake, send the rest to me!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:27 AM, January 10, 2007  

  • My gosh, girlie is so cute in these huge jeans! And your bag is coming along so nicely, what a beautiful pattern this is!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:12 AM, January 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home