Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Texture day.

Have you ever been procrastinating doing something and noticed how cool stuff looks up close?
Onion skin.

Pepper skin.

Pepper seeds.

Poinsettia leaves.

Even yarns. Some more for another hat.

As soon as this is finished, I have to finish the hats and mail them off. This is going to have to be stuffed in an envelope and mailed off super fast if I want to get it there on time. It looks way longer than it is from this angle.


Thank you all for the compliments on my KMKS bag. Saun, thank you for the tip. I just wish I had read it before I taped the heck out of the box. I am keeping that one for future reference though.

6 Comments:

  • Love the pix, especially of the plants. Maybe you could do a calendar with your pix as a fundraiser for the leukemia walk (I think that's the right disease). Also, I would love to make a donation in exchange for a few of Hope's babies.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:04 AM, January 23, 2007  

  • When I first glanced the close up photo of the onion, it made me think of fabric, like a crepe skirt. Maybe you could use these close-ups as inspiration for scarves or a sweater...

    By Blogger Kristy, at 5:50 PM, January 23, 2007  

  • i thought the pepper was a weird photoshop thing of footprints. wow...pepper.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:17 PM, January 23, 2007  

  • Awesome pictures! Love it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:33 PM, January 23, 2007  

  • Love the pictures!

    By Blogger Hoban Family, at 9:11 AM, January 24, 2007  

  • I'm totally stunned by your pics! You should become a professional photographer - and I'm not in the least kidding here!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:20 AM, January 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home