Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Umm, wow.

I have been getting frustrated with myself for not being on time with my bag for the KMKS swap. It's a bag I thought. I can knock that off in a week no problem.

That is a queen sized pillow case under there.

I have knit a sweater's worth of a bag! No wonder it was taking so long to finish. I am seaming it up as you read this and then dryer felting it. Once I finish it all, I'll be calling Purolator. They will cost as much as sending by regular post, only they are faster and easier to track. My pal will have it by the end of next week.


P.S. Thank you God for giving me a husband thoughtful enough to let me sleep in after having such a bad couple of nights sleep. Amen.

2 Comments:

  • Wow! That is an amazing bag! You have a very lucky mitt swap partner!

    I understand your frustration with how slowly it is going, though - last year I decided to knit a felted purse for my mom for Mother's Day, and I ended up giving it to her nearly 2 weeks late because it took so much longer than I expected.

    Knit on, girl!
    SP

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:29 PM, January 18, 2007  

  • hey, not all bags are wee. and anyway, how many people can say that their bag was once a halter top/loincloth combo?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:28 AM, January 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home