Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Project Spectrum around here.

February and March are for blue, grey and white. My lastest finished project fits the bill. Even better that I happened to be wearing a blue sweater yesterday when I finished them and took the picture. Admittedly Sam would have been the cat to top the colour spectrum, but Jezzy was there and she was interested.

It shouldn't be too hard for me to find grey at this time of year. Just going through my archives gave me a ton of pictures in grey.

So I have decided to try to find more unusual combinations of the three colours in addition to the pretty, but obvious.

The toy box made a very cute contribution.

Now I just need to be able to wander around town for a while to see what I can see.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home