Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Monday, February 12, 2007

New toy!

Look at this! I took these Saturday evening at a local beach. Click on the photos to see them all. You can check it out here. There are free accounts and pro accounts.
How cool is that! How not cool am I?! Thanks for the heads up on the new toy Katy.


Ahem! Now, on to the knitting portion of the show.

One Fetching finished. No Picot bind off and extra cables on the wrist and after the thumb to help it fit me better and keep me warmer.

Backside. Hahahahaha! She said backside! Haha.

One Stained Glass Dishcloth nearly finished. Pattern in my sidebar.

One Thrummed Mitten nearly finished. It is looking a bit like a nice Friday dinner during Lent rather than a mitt.


It was a weekend of near finishing. Sigh. Now I need to go finish the laundry, dusting and washing of cobwebby glass stuff on the high shelf.

8 Comments:

  • The pic thing was so neat :) the thrum mitts look very comfy, your Fetching lok good, I had to re-start mine, WAY too big, i'm going too try casting on 40 instead of 45 :)

    By Blogger Barb, at 8:26 AM, February 12, 2007  

  • Oh, that really is a cool little widget! I may have to just try that. Fletching looks good, and your Lenten meal looks right tasty, too! Have a great week!

    By Blogger Sus, at 9:26 AM, February 12, 2007  

  • Love your Fetchings. And thanks for the Widget. I'm going to go & create one on my blog too.

    By Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut, at 11:34 AM, February 12, 2007  

  • you have a big sky and the stained glass dishcloth looks like it's looking out to that sky anyway.

    so the widget was easy? i'll have to try that.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:15 PM, February 12, 2007  

  • Cool pics - I'll have to give that a try sometime soon.

    It took me a few minutes to figure out your Friday dinner during Lent comment.... then the light bulb came on. Ah ha... a fish - I get it. Looks a little like 'Rainbow Fish'. Have you and girly read that one? - cute story.

    By Blogger Maureen, at 2:31 PM, February 12, 2007  

  • Your knitting is more than nearly wonderful! Everything looks great. :0)

    By Blogger Charity, at 8:45 PM, February 12, 2007  

  • hi dorothy!
    i love your thrum mitten "fish" :-)
    thanks for my bog comment :-)

    By Blogger vanessa, at 6:46 AM, February 13, 2007  

  • Thanks so much for sharing the link to the Good Widgets page - I was going to ask you for it as it's such a great idea!
    Love your Fetchings, they look great with these two colours!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:16 AM, February 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home