Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

All bugs, all the time and maybe a bit of sky.

First the Saturday sky. A beautiful day and I am most glad of it since all but two errands in my running around list are done which means we can just relax and play outside for a while.

These are the reason I like that the Mr. can't cut the grass much more than once every two weeks. It looks like a meadow out there. Note that in the upper left corner they abruptly end. We do keep the grass around the dog run cut especially during the spring when ticks seem to be at their worst.

There ain't no ... wait, there is a bug on me!

Hey, what's that? What are you doing?

6 Comments:

  • Love the pics!
    The meadow looks like a great place to just be.

    By Blogger Miss Scarlett, at 11:45 AM, June 16, 2007  

  • Mmmmeadow!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:30 PM, June 16, 2007  

  • you and the mr should take a picnic blanket out there and make out to cheesy music from the 70s.

    i would do it. totally. man... look at that. it's got sister golden hair all over it.

    sigh.

    i love your photos and where they take me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:52 PM, June 16, 2007  

  • Love the pics as usual - and this meadow looks just like something I'd love to lie in right now - right in the middle, looking up at the sky and counting the clouds... yes, perfect indeedy! ;) Enjoy your weekend!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:45 AM, June 17, 2007  

  • Love the photos Dorothy - they remind me of where I live...it is so nice to be surrounded by it all.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:49 PM, June 17, 2007  

  • Blue skies, green flowery meadows... I need me some of that at the moment! Winter is here!

    By Blogger yarnivorous, at 6:18 AM, June 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home