Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Regular Life again.

While the Chronic Laundry syndrome along with an infestation of tumblefurs and also the normal life stuff with children (Playing outside?! What kind of madness is that?!) has kept the knitting to a minimum around here. If anyone has the cure for housework (maid) and is willing to pay for her/him share, let me know. Someday I hope to win the lotto and allow money to change me.

Of course my future cleaning crew won't lack for Ballband cleaning cloths though.

Devil's Paintbrush. So named because they look a bit like an old artist's brush and they are the devil to get rid of once they decide they like your lawn. Good thing they are so pretty and I happen to prefer living in a meadow as opposed to a golf course.

Girly's favourite flower. It is not a Buttercup. It is a Yellow Flower.

7 Comments:

  • I love all flowers myself. Pretty.

    And I'm wishing you lived in the US because there's a new knitting game at Yarn Miracle called the Dish Rag Tag. She explains why she can't include International tho ... but I wonder if Canada is still out of the game.(?) http://yarnmiracle.com

    Well ... I've got to find me some dish rag patterns now, LOL now that I have a use for my winnings in your draw. ;-)

    By Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut, at 10:06 AM, June 13, 2007  

  • New trick: write comments in Excel or Word. Make it look like business. Cut and paste into comment box and zip back to word. I’m so sneaky!

    If you were to ask me which was my favourite photo, I wouldn’t be able to choose between the bee or the non-buttercup yellow flower (I suck up to girly!). Not even for chocolate. Cannot choose.

    And see if you can get a maid that can work your house in North America and my place in Australia.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:07 PM, June 13, 2007  

  • I'll clean your house if you'll clean mine!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:46 PM, June 13, 2007  

  • Oh. Gosh. You know, if I'd win the lottery, the first thing I'd do would be employing a maid too - but we're just 2 and a cat here, so I can only begin to imagine what a load of work you get to do with the kids! I'm more than impressed by the job housewives and mothers do, that's for sure!
    As always, I enjoyed your pics big time - you sure that this isn't a buttercup? Hm... but it's still beautiful!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:22 AM, June 14, 2007  

  • Love meadows myself - not too crazy about closely shorn lawns. What about mice, snakes and little birds people? They need habitat too! I am so with you on this.

    Love the orange flower pic - with a little bee.

    Good luck with the Lottery - we could all use a maid!

    By Blogger Miss Scarlett, at 10:01 PM, June 14, 2007  

  • lovely flowers!

    holy cow, i will never complain about my postage costs again!

    By Blogger vanessa, at 6:41 AM, June 15, 2007  

  • Ilove the variegated blue with black pattern...gonna have to scour my stitch books to find it 'cause i bought some merino that would look fab like that :)
    Might even join the dishrag thingy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:08 PM, June 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home