Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

$1083.00!!

You are all incredible people!

As of this morning that is our new total. Also (still my favourite word) this morning, I received a most generous offer of 100 patterns courtesy of Sue at Harvest Moon Designs! She has some beautiful dishcloth patterns.

I think I will break them down into lots of 20 for all who donate $10.00 or more which means you will be winning a book worth of dishcloth designs in PDF format to enjoy.

Also (again!) my Paypal Donate button is under my profile in my sidebar. It is very small and I have a very full site so it can be hard to miss. If you prefer, I can send you an invitation directly from my personal page on the Canadian Cancer Society's website (credit cards only) you just need to e-mail me at duchofb at yahoo dot ca and let me know where to send the invite.

Thank you again for all who have been so kind as to donate. I wish I had gifts for all of you.

Edited to Add: Our garage/bake sale this morning was a success. We did very well although I don't have exact numbers right now, we sold quite a bit of the stuff that was donated and what we didn't sell, we passed on the other charitable organizations in town.

I was told that the Relay is only 12 hours. I don't know why I thought it was 24, but there you have it. Sometimes I am a twit with a bee in her bonnet and it's darn hard to get out.

4 Comments:

  • Unless I am on the main page (and not a page found by clicking through a news aggregator), your button is not visible. The main page can easily be reached by removing everything in the address bar after ".com/" and hitting return. For the record, I am running Firefox on a Mac.

    Also (a good word indeed), I finally sent the box to you. It should get there by Friday. It contains a $30 international money order, the prizes, 2 Luna patterns, 2 Callisto patterns, and one more thing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:29 PM, June 02, 2007  

  • Hey Dorothy, I wanted to send you a special thank you for your part in organizing the International Scarf Exchange! I had such a wonderful time! I already sent my pal a scarf, but I wanted to send her another little package of goodies, as I finished her scarf very early into the exchange. However, I'd like to keep it a surprise from her, and I accidentally erased her address. Do you still have it, by any chance? My pal is Diane Danard, and my email is dutchorchidhouse@hotmail.com Thanks!

    By Blogger Rachel, at 2:52 PM, June 02, 2007  

  • Congratulations, this is absolutely fantastic!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:32 AM, June 03, 2007  

  • Congratulations on what you have raised so far, it's wonderful to see.

    By Blogger Sue H, at 12:48 AM, June 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home