Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Meme.

This is all the knitting I have to show. Same hat pattern, different cable on the brim. I had a finished Santa Cruz (I used a worsted weight and finished the last repeat instead of stopping at row 8 so it would be longer), but it was a bit on the tight side so it got ripped. Good thing I tried it on before I cut the yarn.


I got tagged a few times for the 7 Random Facts about me so today, it will be my space filler. They aren't very random though.

7 Random Facts About Me

1. I like to think I could attend a high society black tie affair and not stand out like a sore thumb.

2. If I went to a high society black tie affair I would stand out like a giant sore thumb.

3. I have a very loud laugh.

4. I love Mythbusters. It is my favourite, try not to miss it t.v. show.

5. I would work for Mythbusters. If I could attend a proper school, that is the kind of degree I would go for.

6. I don't like medical shows. None of them. They are just gussied up night time soap operas.

7. I have never watched Survivor or Lost. No interest.

6 Comments:

  • I am glad to see someone else who has never watched Survivor or Lost. I have attempted a hat with the cable band, but never got anywhere.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:28 AM, May 24, 2007  

  • We love Mythbusters, too! Just the other day, it was raining, and my daughter told me not to run, because Mythbusters said we would get wetter. :0)

    By Blogger Charity, at 5:27 PM, May 24, 2007  

  • Mythbusters is one of my favorite shows, although I do love Lost and Men in Trees.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:03 PM, May 25, 2007  

  • I've never watched Survivor or Lost either. Nor any other Reality TV show. I have no interest in those. Especially if they're "mean" ones. Not what I call entertainment.

    By Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut, at 4:33 AM, May 26, 2007  

  • I really enjoyed reading your Random Facts - and I'm so, so with you on #1 and #2! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:10 AM, May 27, 2007  

  • Loved your facts! I have seen one episode of the first season of Survivor (I can't tell you why -- I'm pretty sure it wasn't of my own free will) but have also never seen Lost (or Grey's Anatomy or Heroes for that matter). I, too, like Mythbusters but I don't get to see them anymore (darned TV-less living!). Thanks for playing! :)

    By Blogger Sus, at 9:40 PM, May 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home