Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Knitting, but just barely.

The hat brim is done and I am starting to pick up the stitches to knit the crown. I am Speedy Gonzales, no?

The bracelet bag is getting there. I am working on the straps now.


Have you noticed that the internet is a little empty lately? Not as many comments or visitors? There is something new out there. It's addictive, it's fabulous, it's not quite ready to open to the public, but some of us have been helping work out the bugs by stumbling around and tripping over our compulsive punctuation. Ok, that might just be me, but we are testing it out. Casey and Jess have come up with the idea of the year. You can go and put your name on the waiting list to join, but you must be very patient. Casey and Jess both work full-time jobs and although they do have some moderators helping out, it will still take a while. There are a lot of people on the waiting list already. So go, check it out, but be patient it really rocks and it will be well worth the wait. Ravelry!

The Relay fund climbed a little more!

4 Comments:

  • I'm digging Ravelry right now too! What's your user name? I'm "aswiminknits" ... just like my blog:)

    By Blogger Danielle, at 9:07 AM, May 17, 2007  

  • Yikes - I miss a few days, and look at all I miss! You've been busy - and I've heard so many good things about Ravelry, I'm afraid to check it out. It may be too consuming for me! :0)

    By Blogger Charity, at 5:05 PM, May 17, 2007  

  • Oh, hey, I forgot - I have some questions for you about the child-care gig. You might remember I looked at it before, and now I'm looking at it again. Are you up to offering advice?

    By Blogger Charity, at 5:07 PM, May 17, 2007  

  • Wow, I blink and you've got so much going on! I think the rain has knitting sprouting out of you! Speedy Gonzales' projects are breeding like rabbits! You go, girl!

    Ravelry looks cool, but I'm afraid of its ability to distract me from my current time-wasting regimen which includes blog stalking like this right here. Hmmmm.

    By Blogger Sus, at 6:07 AM, May 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home