Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Not quite focused.

It seems that having a 36lb child coming in your room at 4:00am and climbing up on the bed to sleep on your chest is not a great way to get rested. Also not good for the ability to focus on stuff like knitting or picture taking.

The hat brim grew a little. It needs to go faster since it has to reach Toronto by May 25th. Good thing is a big yarn knit on 8mm (US 11) needles. Now, to find a set of 8mm's in DPN's to make the rest of it.


The bracelet bag grew a little. No focus. This picture really shows off the colours. It's amazing how good it is really.


Pincherry blossoms. Pretty, smell nice and someday there will be tart little berries with more seed than flesh. Tart isn't quite the right description for them though. Strong enough to pucker you up for an ugly sailor, would be more like.


My daffodils are blooming and making a pretty spot of colour in the front yard. I am amazed with my focusing abilities.



The Relay total is still climbing! Check out the new total! The Mr. says if I do manage to raise $2000.00, he'll "publicly" apologize with a photo on this blog. He's hoping I do reach my goal, but still not quite believing it's possible although he was impressed by how much we've raised so far. I have the perfect pose in mind for him.

There are more prizes in the works. Some really good ones. I am awed by the generousity shown by all of you.

1 Comments:

  • Wow! The Relay total looks good so far, definitely! I think your hubby better already prepare to get his photo done, I'm more than sure that you'll reach your goal and mind you, I so can't wait to see/read his public apology then ;)))
    Beautiful photos and knitting as always!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:16 AM, May 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home