Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

After party.

Yesterday afternoon the clouds scribbled off some invitations.

It seems they had decided to throw a BBQ. The tunes got pretty loud and

the cops were called, but they didn't want to try to quiet that party down. Too many rowdys.

This morning, there is a bit of spillage to deal with.

I'll be here sitting on the couch knitting. Pretending I don't see it all and maybe I won't have to clean it up. Because, you know ignoring a mess always makes it go away.

4 Comments:

  • So, no more nekkid rain dancing, is what you're saying. Oh yes, ignoring a mess always makes it go away! Especially the ones that perpetually follow around 40-year-old men! Works every time!

    By Blogger Sus, at 11:22 AM, May 29, 2007  

  • Naked rain dancing????? Now that sounds like some fun!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:26 PM, May 29, 2007  

  • You mean ignoring a mess doesn't make it go away? I'm going to have to rethink my housekeeping strategy...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:28 AM, May 30, 2007  

  • Wowza - this first cloud-pic looks totally scary to me! And I so agree with you on the ignoring-the-mess-thing! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:42 AM, June 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home