Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Prizes for all.

I realize that not every one can manage $10.00. Heck, sometimes I'm lucky if I can manage $5.00 so rather than leave out those who are limited in funds but are still generous enough to donate, I am adding another prize to the everyone hat.

These (my other Flickr account) are all photos I took around here. I will draw three names and each of the three names will win the photo of their choice from the Flickr set. All three winners can choose the same photo if they all happen to like the same one best. They can choose the size up to 8 X 10 (any larger and some of the quality could be lost) and if they want it in black and white or full colour. I'll upload a copy of their choice in black and white to Flickr and they can compare them that way. It will shipped encased in cardboard sans frame since frames are so easily damaged in transit and are also a personal decor choice.

We are nearly halfway to my goal and I couldn't be happier.

Since I have no knitting so show (one inch on a Santa Cruz hat isn't exactly scintillating news), here is a daisy bud I found in front of the house.

2 Comments:

  • I am so thrilled you are making such fast progress on the Relay for Life fundraising! I was also happy to see the mention of you in the sidebar over at Mason-Dixon Knitting! I feel like I'm having a brush with fame. ;)

    By Blogger Kristy, at 10:50 AM, May 31, 2007  

  • Wow! I love those pictures! Would you consider selling a few of those pictures to raise money for relay? I need a couple of housewarming gifts, and I'd much rather give something unique and donate money to charity while I'm at it! If you'd be willing to sell 8x10 prints, let me know at lauranicole at ou dot edu.

    By Blogger Laura, at 6:46 PM, May 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home