Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Red.

The photos, they are not top quality today. But there is actual knitting content after a good while of no real progress.

Santa Cruz. Finished and my sister's birthday isn't until Tuesday. I amaze myself.

A bad hair day headband. I have many, many, many bad hair days and these come in handy to show off the drive-in movie screen sized forehead with a vague hope of disguising the giant frizz that poses as hair.

A very good score at the yard sales on Saturday. A lambswool/angora rabbit sweater. It is like putting on a warm soft hug. It's way too big, but once I touched it, I knew I didn't care if it fit or not.


Now what you really came for. The Relay total. We are really cruising along now and I couldn't be happier! I finally remembered that I am in the Monthly Dishcloth KAL group and the Canadian Dishcloth group and since I had some dishcloth yarn in the draw ... well, so far, so good! We are now at: $1285.34!!

2 Comments:

  • The hat is cute and the headband too (drive-in movie screen-sized forehead, hehe). and that sweater, oooh, I can almost feel the warm fuzziness.

    yay on your total for the relay!

    By Blogger Mary Anne, at 12:28 PM, June 04, 2007  

  • Very cute! This reminds me that I need to get a pattern idea for my sister's birthday next month...

    By Blogger Lolly, at 12:37 PM, June 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home