Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Links and not much else.

I had a few distractions yesterday so the mystery stole did not get worked on until very late and then it only got three rows. Enough to finish off Chart A or about half of the first clue. I don't have any kids today though so hopefully when Girly takes her nap, I'll get some distraction free time to concentrate on it.

In the meantime, the Pudorosa got bigger. It's about 2" from done now and I think I am going to skip the picot bind off since that look really isn't me. If I have enough yarn left, I'll add a bit of a crocheted edge though. Tejemanejes has a few patterns with English translations. They have the links on the pattern page if anyone wants to try making any of their patterns. The hat is a basic hat shape and all you would need is the chart to make it. You shouldn't even need a symbols translation since it's all colour work as opposed to lace work.

Rabbitch is having a washcloth drive. You can read about it on this post. The address to send them to is on this post. I'll be sending a few, how about you? Heh, I was a poet and I didn't know it! [singsong that in a very annoying voice]


It's raining out now, so there may be much more stitching going on around here. Or much less since I will now be the sole entertainment for the child. Whether or not tomorrow's post has anything of interest is a bit of a crapshoot right now. Maybe if it quits raining, I can take a picture of the lake and we can do a comparison of earlier spring photo and now photo so you all can see just how much rain we have gotten lately. We have gone from preparing for mass exodus in fear of forest fires and nekkid rain dancing in hope of a drop or three, to soaked and humid. Apparently when you ask God for something, you just might get it.

3 Comments:

  • I got that great big skein of cotton in the mail this weekend. Love the color and now I really, really, really have to knit some dishrags. In between the MS3 project ... which btw is consuming my every waking moment right now. [p.s. it's my 1st lace project][what ever was I thinking?]

    By Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut, at 1:51 PM, July 10, 2007  

  • one of these days i'll be done with the stash and all about doing some of your fun projects. especially if it involves nekkid dancing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:37 AM, July 11, 2007  

  • Oh, these dishcloths are lovely - and so is the Pudorosa, it's coming along so nicely and I can't wait to see how it'll look like once you've finished it! They have a couple great projects on their page - now I'm just waiting for them to translate that awesome sock pattern!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:31 AM, July 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home