Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Liking the meds.

I'm all hopped up on the cold meds and feeling not half bad. Having three children today is also helping with the volume and the fighting over stuff too. This makes me much less cranky. Maybe even more able to knit stuff.

Also the heat has broken, the windows are open and the wind is rushing through clearing out the A/C cobwebs, helping those without A/C to sleep better and generally improving moods everywhere.

All done. This part anyway. I may or may not show how the rest of this turns out. If it looks like I am hoping it will, I want to try submitting it somewhere. Probably Magknits. If it looks like heck I'll show you and you can have a bit of a laugh.

"Mommy, look at me! Wouldn't you like to take a picture of me?"

"Spasgetteeees!"

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home