Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A week in a few words.

Because I have many things to say and no time to say them, a quick update on my life this past week.
Storms, rain, and just plain out grey and cloudy days. They finally began to clear.

Not before they laid a little snow on us though. Thick and heavy too. It came down most of the day, but was gone by nightfall.

There was a bit of knitting on some stuff. This is the edging on one of them. I really like how this stitch pattern came out. This is the back.

I also really like how the mohair/silk blend Ovation glints in the sun.

What's next? Why the Relay for Life! I will be registering on the Relay website only this year. As much as I would love to go hard on the fundraising like I did last year, I really can't afford the Paypal fees or the prize mailing this year. So if you would like to pledge me, stay tuned and I will be posting the link to my pledge page as soon as I get it done. Also, please tell friends!

Now supper is ready and I have to go finish grating the cheese. More on why I'm a little burnt out next time too.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home