Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Friday, June 02, 2006

I was click happy today.

The "Cutest girly in the world" wearing a handmade sweater. Made by my Grandmother. My Grandmother knits, my mother knits, I knit and someday I think she will knit too. Proof of this assumption can be seen below. If my Mother's Mother was still alive today, we would have a four generation knit party. My Father's Mother is coming in August (the one who knit the sweater) I think we can still do it.

My baby is already starting to learn the craft.

This is what she is reading.

A favourite place to sleep while Mommy is trying to Blog. The whole internet must have been on the fritz today. I got "Can't display" messages all over the place!

Sunny window sills everywhere this is where he sleeps.

Here's where I managed to get last night.

Here's where I am right now. I'll be adding a few more details to it so it's really fancy-schmancy. I got an e-mail from Debbie Stoller looking for submissions for a new book. Anyone who is a member of her Stitch n' Bitch Forum should have gotten one. She's looking for challenging patterns. I hope this is good enough. So these will be the last photos I'll be taking of this bag until I know whether this has been accepted or not.

Pretty soon she will be teaching me how to use the internet!! She's on Nick Junior reading an interactive Dora the Explorerbook. Cutest and smartest girly in the whole wide world!


P.S. I actually figured out how to get my buttons to go somewhere! Yay me for asking for help!

2 Comments:

  • I looove those pics of your little one, what a cutie she is - and no doubt she'll be a big knitter one day, no way out for her in a family of knitters!
    And your furry babies, what a scream they are - they sure find little spots all over the place where they can curl up and take a nap - one often wonders if that's comfortable at all?
    Great progress on your knitting!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:44 PM, June 02, 2006  

  • All your babies (human and feline) are adorable.

    I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope your submission makes it into the next book. Then I can say I knew her when we traded blog comments. ;-)

    By Blogger buttercup, at 12:06 PM, June 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home