Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Saturday Sky all jazzed up.

The sky is dull and grey. No big interesting clouds or patches of blue sky to break it up, it's just blah. But with a sunflower in front of it, now that's a purty picture, no?


The backside. All green with a thick stem and those spikey leaves curling back away from the bits of the yellow petals. Along with the only interesting bit of sky within view.


A bit more yellow showing on this one and another behind it looking as though it will show it's yellow any day now. Some more of the grey background that is the sky.


There has been knitting, I just can't show it to you. It's going to go in my SP8 reveal package. I'm in a bit of a panic to get them done since August is coming to a close fast and I don't want to be late.

On the plus side, I've joined a Scarf Exchange it looks like fun and it shouldn't take so long that I can't do it in the middle of all the Christmas knitting.
That's right, I said the nasty. It coming people, get your needles poised and at the ready, it'll be here before we know it.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home