Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Crop, angle shots and Zoom are the best.

I got a parcel in the mail yesterday. You are looking at 1 ball of Misti Alpaca lace weight (430 yards), 1 center pull ball of Jaggerspun's - Zephyr Wool/Silk (630 yards), and 2 balls of Sandnes Garne's - Sisu sock yarn (175 yards/ball). All for $24.35 including shipping!

I ordered this from The Knitter.com on August 21st. It was shipped on the 21st and got here in 10 days. This is primo fast service considering they are in Boulder, Colorado and I've waited longer for orders from Toronto and Vancouver. They were really nice on the phone and they take Paypal. I will definitly order from them again.

I've gotten a few compliments and the scenery around my house. I agree that it is awesome to be able to look out my windows and see beauty.

My favourite view. From behind and to one side of my sunflower patch.

The view standing right outside my front door.

The view at a 90 degree angle from my front door.


I love all the trees and space I am surrounded by, but the view is in the eye of the camera.

3 Comments:

  • This is one of the things I love about your blog - the scenery. Call me a peeping Tom or a voyeur or whatever you like but I just love looking in on others' surroundings. And their right: you do have particularly pleasant surroundings.

    Speaking of packages, have you received anything from me?

    By Blogger Kristy, at 4:42 PM, September 06, 2006  

  • Beautiful scenerY! You must love living there!

    By Blogger Martina, at 5:05 PM, September 06, 2006  

  • Dorothy, I'd love to hear your take on the Misti Alpaca laceweight - I've been considering ordering it for my Baltic Sea Stole (that I will make someday, really... I will). :0)

    By Blogger Charity, at 5:50 PM, September 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home