Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Cool stuff.

I forgot to show off the fabulous (IM"H"O) crochet job on the purse straps. Not too shabby, eh? I didn't intend for them to curve like that, but when I finished the first one and pinned it to the purse to see if it would work, I liked it and did the second one just like it.

A dishcloth for my Great Aunt. It's a pattern from my Monthly Dishcloth KAL. I like this one enough to make a few more.

Isn't this an awesome picture? I love ancient Egyptian stuff. Their architectural and artistic abilities were amazing considering everything had to be built with manual power only.

Take a look at some of the great stuff archeologists are in the process of recovering from the Sunken City of Alexandria. Here is a link to more great pictures.

I was messing around with Microsoft Digital Image Standard Editor last night. This one is named Hope Stands Alone

I made a button for SP9 too. I hope they like it and can use it.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home