Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Monday, August 28, 2006

I'm all over the place today.

Wendy's picture of her Fir Cone Wrap reminded me a bit of this tree in my back yard. It's a Tamarack, it's cones are smaller and more rounded, but pretty close in colour and they hold their shape in much the same way. So being the weirdo that I am, I had to go take a picture of the tree and it's cones.



The squares for Verita's Spare a Square art project. They are now in an envelope and waiting to get to the Post.


I'm trying out a new scarf pattern idea. So far, so bad. It's been ripped many times. I'm hoping it will work out though, then I can send it to my International Scarf Exchange partner. That is if he/she likes 100% Mercerized Cotton in neutral colours. This is Butterfly Mercerized Cotton from Super 10. I love it. It's so shiny, soft, silky and not as splity as some cottons are. Once I get all the bugs (me) worked out of this pattern, this scarf will feel fabulous and drape beautifully. I have decided not to use that flower border though. I'm going with something else.


She learned something new yesterday. She thought that this was the greatest thing so far.


"Dancing Girly!"


Here is the pattern for the Dragonfly washcloth that Jen sent me for my friends, and Kristy ask for. Kristy just had ankle surgery and probably wouldn't get all pissy if you dropped in and left a kind word or two.

Edited to add: I hate using align left, I never get it right the first time. It was the only way I could get Blogger to upload pictures today though. Stupid Blogger.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home