Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Another four generation picture.

Here's are four generations of fibre artists. My Grandma knit up a little square for Veritas in no time. She's fast. She says she's never seen anyone knit the way I do, and she's pretty sure she wouldn't be able to do it. I think she would, but it would be like learning to ride a bicycle backward. My Mom is crocheting. She thought she shouldn't be in the picture because this is my Dad's Mom, we made her, though. She agreed after I told her that she had to participate in the making of me and there would be no Girly without me.

The Girly helped everyone get enough yarn to work with. As you can see from my Mom's lap.

Today we hit the yarn store for my Grandma's one stop yarn crawl.

3 Comments:

  • Great photo! I love seeing all those generations together :0)

    By Blogger Charity, at 10:21 AM, August 24, 2006  

  • I love your generational pics - and OF COURSE your mom should be there too! Soon enough your girly will be knitting and won't THAT be fun :)

    By Blogger Spinner, at 1:21 PM, August 24, 2006  

  • I really love this pic, how great - but your Mom really should be on it too! Why does your Grandma think she couldn't knit the way you do, what are you doing differently than her?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:40 PM, August 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home