Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Relaxing day today.

Today for the first time in nearly two years, I slept past 9:30am. The Mr. got up with the Girly (he does that at least once or twice on his days off so that isn't new) and I actually slept in really late. I feel so decadent.

I finished off the first ball of brown right at the end of a row. I think if I knit the majority of this ball, I'll be able to felt it and still have a decent sized bag. I did a smaller brown repeat at the beginning so I can end with a few rows of brown and sew those ends together, then I'll have vertical stripes for the body. I still have about 3/4 of the blue ball, but I think I'll have to phone Caryll's and see if she'll drop another ball in the post for me. I hope she will, because I would like handles and a edging for the top in blue, with a blue and brown base. I don't think I'll put stripes on the base though. I'm looking through some of the books and magazines I bought at the library sale for inspiration. I love how this bag is looking and I can't seem to get interested in knitting anything else.

There were butterflies at Grandma and Grampa's house.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home