Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Home again.

My Saturday Sky taken from my own yard. Because when you go on a trip and take two still cameras, extra batteries and a DVD Recorder with extra battery and DVD's, you always come home with no pictures anmd no videos.

Hope is pregnant. See the seed pods?

Some car knitting.

Charity sent me a beautiful dishcloth. Love the stitch pattern on it. It's perfect, thank you Charity.

So far, in the running for the prizes, there are 3 people and 6 prizes.

Thank you to everyone who wished us a Happy Anniversary and sent best wishes. You rock!

3 Comments:

  • Hope is so lovely, I can see her glowing! I'm so glad you received the package - I wasn't sure how long it would take from here to there. Doesn't it drive you mad that I receive a package sooner sent from England than from Ontario?

    By Blogger Charity, at 9:46 AM, August 20, 2006  

  • Hope is getting more and more adorable! Love the sky pic too!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:55 PM, August 20, 2006  

  • Your sunflowers are beautiful! A belated thanks for the tip on the basil and a belated happy anniversary too! Congrats!

    By Blogger Jana, at 4:20 PM, August 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home