Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Saturday Sky with a little pretty added.

A grey cloudy Saturday Sky. It's supposed to rain on and off all day, just like yesterday.
You know those prenant women that are all belly? Hope is literally all belly. I like how her babies are like Spiral Drawer that we used to play with as children and how her leaves look like petals. She is beginning to darken a little, I think I may actually be able to plant Hope's babies next year! Cross my fingers and hope to God.

Bustle is very aptly named. She is racing to fill in and so far, has outpaced Chary.

Joy is prenant too! She has got quite a belly on her. I'm almost thinking twins for her. Chary is taking her time to get filled in. She wants kids, but I think she likes the idea of them more than the actual having of them. I am getting very weird.

Goodbye, Great-Grandma.

Goodbye, Great Aunt.

They left yesterday morning. We are, of course, invited to go there. Grandma has offered us her spare room and even offered to accompany me on a Toronto yarn crawl. She likes my Mr. says he's a nice man. She loved him when she heard he'll do dishes and make supper when I'm tired or too busy with the kids.
So, we are thinking maybe Toronto in either Spring 2008 or if we are lucky, Fall 2007. Maybe. I'm already planning on how much I can put away and maybe starting to Google a list of stores and even Google Map from Grandma's. But, I'm not counting on being able to go. ;D

6 Comments:

  • Forgive my ignorance of Canadian geography, but how far is it from Ontario to Toronto?

    By Blogger Kristy, at 10:34 AM, August 26, 2006  

  • Wow, those sunflowers are wonderful and they can make even a hazy sky look fabulous!

    By Blogger Sus, at 12:14 PM, August 26, 2006  

  • Gorgeous sunflowers! And much nicer than this weeks Saturday sky - gloomy eh? If you do come to Toronto I'd be happy to show you about and join your yarn crawl - I'm heading out for a mini one this afternoon actually :) Hope you have a great weekend, clouds and all! (your Girly really is the cutest btw :) )

    By Blogger Spinner, at 2:09 PM, August 26, 2006  

  • Oh, these pregnant sunflowers are truly amazing, so beautiful! And thanks for sharing these lovely pics of Grandma - it must have been so sad to see her leave! But then again, this offer to visit her and she joining you on a yarn sprawl - now, what more could a girl ask for? Perfect, I'd say! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:54 AM, August 27, 2006  

  • YEp, she is such cute in those sunglasses! Priceless moments!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:13 AM, August 27, 2006  

  • Oooh, a Toronto yarn crawl is just the motivation to get you down there! Wonderful family shots, and the sunflowers are looking great!

    By Blogger Charity, at 11:16 AM, August 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home