Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Ces't Fini!

My ISE 3 scarf is done! I will show you pictures after she gets it since she knows who I am and I want her to have at least one surprise out of the deal. I just have to find a few treats to put in with it and off it goes.

The snow has finished falling, for now. The trees are weighted down already with all the freezing rain and wet snow. Ambulances were busy yesterday. I imagine they will be busy again today too. Do me and yourself a favour this winter would you? Slow down. Wake up a bit earlier to get on the go so you can slow down and still get to work on time. This kind of beauty shouldn't be deadly to anyone.


A new project. This will be a few squares for Grandmother Purl. I will show these as I progress. I try to write out a decent pattern for them too.


I'll be finishing this square since I finally got a stitch gauge that makes me happy.

4 Comments:

  • Pretty snow - and you're right about the slowing down. I'm all for hibernating actually - but then I rely on public transit to get around ;) Congratulations on finishing your ISE scarf - I'm sure your recipeient will love it. Can't wait to see pictures.
    Stay warm. Happy Friday.

    By Blogger Spinner, at 9:20 AM, October 13, 2006  

  • The snow! The snow! It's almost 20 degrees here today, sunny and warm. No snow yet and hopefully none for a looonnggg time yet! (Nova Scotia)

    By Blogger lexa, at 11:44 AM, October 13, 2006  

  • Congratulations on the finished scarf! Yay!

    Love the snow :0)

    By Blogger Charity, at 11:44 AM, October 13, 2006  

  • I just finished your scarf, and it will be in the mail very soon. I hope you like it!

    And it looks like it is just in time with all of the snow you got.

    --Your ISE scarf pal

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:13 AM, October 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home