Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Saturday Sky, two weeks of fun and games.

Today it is beautiful outside. Here's our Weather Forcast for the next few days. Maybe it isn't winter yet.

Another pretty winter type picture.

Guess what I get to do for the next two weeks? So fun!

Apollo has dual ear infections. Poor dog. We suspect that he picked something up at that kennel he was in a while back and I was doing a crappier job of cleaning his ears out that I thought. He really hates getting his ears done and I'm lucky to get the flaps done before we are both frustrated and wiped out. Apparently I need to fight him a little more on the ear cleaning thing. He gets drops deep into his ears and the pills for his torture.

Jezzie seems to have picked up a little bug too. She has the runs and it's nasty. You don't want to go sit on the pot after she's been sitting in the box. She gets the suspended torture with the syringe.

6 Comments:

  • wanted to say that I've been loving your snow pictures. sometimes I miss snow, but do I miss months and months of snow? nah.

    sorry to hear about the pet torture (and the implied vet bill :( ). When I first saw the meds though I was thinking Girlie had an ear infection. Glad to hear that it's not her.

    By Blogger Dorothy Neville, at 10:33 AM, October 14, 2006  

  • Wow, what a weather - but gosh, you have so much snow, it's a real winter wonderland already - way too early for that, ain't it? Hope you'll be getting a couple more nice and warm days till the real snow hits!
    Your poor little furry ones, I'm so sorry that they've both not been feelig well lately! All the very best to them and yay for a speedy recovery!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:40 AM, October 14, 2006  

  • Beautiful pictures! Of course, I can say that because I didn't have to scoop any of that pretty snow or deal with people driving in it! Today's pic is really postcard perfect, though. Thanks for sharing!!

    By Blogger Sus, at 2:12 PM, October 14, 2006  

  • Poor babies! It's so sad when our pets or kids are sick.

    Love the sky - so blue and fresh! :0)

    By Blogger Charity, at 5:45 PM, October 14, 2006  

  • Poor babies!! May they endure the medication with composure and acceptance. HA! Poor you!

    By Blogger Martina, at 9:03 PM, October 14, 2006  

  • ears... dog ears are the worst! i feel for you. good luck. if they could, they'd thank you.

    keep up with the winter shots. they're so pretty!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:09 AM, October 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home