Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Hi there!

Look, it's another hat just waiting to be. This one is for a little boy so no "ponytails", just a nice rounded top. I hope.

Due to illnesses like "Couch Flu" wherein the couch continuously throws up unfolded articles of clothing, bedclothes and towels and "Dust-bunny-itis" wherein various surfaces begin hoarking up dustbunnies, the scarf is only one third of the way done. Although I believe I will have to make a call to the LYS for another ball or two of yarn too. Note to self, the same ball of yarn that made a 6' scarf held together with another yarn on 10mm needles over 16sts, will not make a 6' scarf when alone on 5mm needles and over 26 sts. Not even when it has lace. Imagine that.

What am I up to now? Maybe you'll see while I make it, maybe you'll have to wait until the recipient gets it. Who knows?

"You think you're going to iron these?! Fergiddaboutit."

"Hmmm, this looks like a good place to have a bath." "Hey, tryin" to nap here!"

5 Comments:

  • "crazy loves company as much as misery does."

    Truer words were never spoken!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:41 AM, November 20, 2006  

  • Iron denim? Not in this lifetime - there's too much knitting to be done!

    Wendy

    By Blogger Wendy, at 11:40 AM, November 20, 2006  

  • All sorts of excitement here! I love the cat-dog picture. So cute.

    Thank you for your sweet comments over the last week. I can't wait to find a few minutes and catch up on the posts I've missed.

    By Blogger Kristy, at 2:18 PM, November 20, 2006  

  • This new yarn looks awesome, just perfect for a little hat! And your scarf is coming along beautifully! I *so* love the pic with your pets, how cute!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:19 AM, November 21, 2006  

  • You're pets are the best. How nice of them to pose so perfectly for all of your captions :)
    The new yarn looks great. And I'm SO relieved to hear that my couch isn't the only one with the flu. Must be making the rounds.

    By Blogger Spinner, at 10:40 PM, November 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home