Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Jack Frost nipping at your nose...

He would today. He does leave things looking all purty like though.

The moon is still in the sky see to it all. I think the moon likes frost. Makes his light much brighter and whiter.

My square for Comforting Jenn is done. This is two completely different fibres and I think I really like them together. The colour stripes are Naturally Colourworks 100% wool and the white is two strands of Paton's Cotton Top held together. I like the contrast and the different textures together. I like them so much that for the first time I can actually see myself knitting a little sweater for Girly. A white cardigan with a contrast border in the dark purple/bright pink along the bottom and for a button band. Cute, no?

5 Comments:

  • I like the Comforting Jen square, and you're right, I can so see that as a sweater! :0)

    By Blogger Charity, at 11:49 AM, December 01, 2006  

  • Love the square -- the colors are beautiful!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:33 PM, December 01, 2006  

  • What a gorgeous picture! We have had nothing but rain here for so, so long and not a flake of snow! Most people aren't complaining as the weather has been in the 60's for the most part - totally unlike our normal weather. I for one would like a wee bit of snow to make it Christmas"sy"!

    The square is gorgeous! Thank you so much!

    By Blogger Cathy, at 9:57 PM, December 01, 2006  

  • I feel guilty now that I was complaining the other day it was in the low 60s... those are gorgeousy and wintery and Christmasy and it makes me want to go chop down a cactus to light a fire.

    By Blogger Nic, at 10:54 PM, December 01, 2006  

  • pretty color combinations.

    it's cold here in brisbane, too. 22 C ... brrr!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:07 AM, December 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home