Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Just a couple of rectangles.

Oh, and some winter. It may be making a comeback.

The Mohair/silk scarf is coming along. This is a really nice knit considering I am hold two very furry threads together. The skeins are keeping my lap really warm too and that's always a bonus.

The white scarf is coming along too. Although it is harder to knit now that I have such soft distractions near me. I plan to knit on this most of the day, then switch to the other at night when I am too tired to concentrate on pattern repeats.


Tonight is our second to last choir practice. One more practice on Thursday and then the two performances on Sunday. I feel a little butterfly-ish already. Good thing I'm not in the front row, that's all I've got to say.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home