Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Saturday Sky

Today is bright and beautiful.

With a nip in the air and a lingering chill on the ground.

The hat is done. I got a decent shower curtain (well, as decent as it gets when you buy to amuse a soon to be three year old) so I can take a picture in a brighter mirror. Not that it will be any better, just less fuzzy and dark.

Last night was Moonlight Madness around here and the LYS was taking part this year. In the display, was a pair of socks handdyed by me! That is the Orange Grenadine colourway in socks for a four year old. They are on top of more yarn by me.

5 Comments:

  • Look at that! Your very own display - and it looks great! :0)

    Love the finished hat, and the shower curtain in pretty happy looking, too!

    By Blogger Charity, at 10:51 AM, November 25, 2006  

  • Pretty sky! Love the hat, too! Yay, another person who takes pictures of herself in the bathroom in front of a pretty new shower curtain! Maybe we could form a club? LOL

    By Blogger Sus, at 11:18 AM, November 25, 2006  

  • Your yarns (and resultant socks) look great!

    I put your birthday package in the mail this morning, so I hope that it reaches you on time!

    At least you only have one child with an opinion on what the shower curtain ought to look like. I had one child petitioning for Spider Man and the other wanted Pretty Pink Princess. I bought a cartoonish jungle curtain, and that seems to be tolerable to both.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:58 AM, November 25, 2006  

  • is'nt it neat too see your yarn in the shop AND made into a pair of socks :)

    By Blogger Barb, at 6:28 PM, November 25, 2006  

  • I love the color of the socks. I love socks. I can't wait to get back to knitting them after Christmas gifts are complete. Here's to the wonderful handknit sock ... Happy knitting!

    By Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut, at 9:05 AM, November 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home