Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Still on the pity party.

My whine is almost gone, please send more.

Thanks for the well wishes I'm feeling much better this morning and Sue H, the man is a good boy for food too. ;) Dipsy, careful what you wish for you just might get it when you least expect it. God has a very good sense of humour, at least according to him.

This is the sum total of nearly a week's worth of knitting. This is a vile cold people. Vile. The Boa for Girly (Too hard to knit while head and eyes ache, more whine?), sweater for Girly (At the colour change but that was too hard while sick, pass the cheese please.) and last square for Cindy before I mail them all out (Also too hard since there is a slight pattern and it required counting, anyone got crackers?).


Today is Walk with me Wednesday. Since it is supposed to rain/snow shower all day and I am still feeling sorry for myself, I more than likely won't get out of the house. So here are a couple of pictures of outside for you to peruse.

Friday evening's sky. I can't see a cool cloud formation now without reaching for the camera. I am maybe getting very weird. More so than before.

Another snow picture from yesterday's lot. Temperatures have come up quite a bit and with rain in the forecast, I can see the pretty in it a little more.


Something else I totally forgot to blog about. You know, what with the crazy jetsetting lifestyle and all, I have so much else to blab about.

I am helping to hostess this round of Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I nearly missed the sign ups since I wasn't watching the site as much as I thought I had been. If you missed out, I'm very sorry, I'll do better about posting when the next round starts up.

I won't be able to blogsurf quite as much, but I will do my best to check in on all of you at least once a week. Just know that I luvs ya!

8 Comments:

  • Glad to hear you and the weather are on the "upswing". I know it's hard when you have a family to care for, but try and take care of you so you can shake this awful ick.

    Hugs from NJ!

    By Blogger buttercup, at 7:46 AM, March 21, 2007  

  • I hope you start feeling better soon :) Congrats on being an ISE4 hostess, i'm in Iris's group :)

    By Blogger Barb, at 8:38 AM, March 21, 2007  

  • Hope you're feeling back to normal soon!! But while you're feeling out of sync - remember - everyone needs to go to the whine and cheese party once in a while ;)

    By Blogger Maureen, at 2:39 PM, March 21, 2007  

  • I haven't been able to comment as much as I used to, D! So sorry! Hope you are feeling better!

    I was lucky to get into ISE4 - I was on the wait list and then made it in last night. I got my pal this morning! ISE3 was so great - YOU! - that I had to be part of this one too ;)

    By Blogger Lolly, at 2:46 PM, March 21, 2007  

  • Hey Dorothy I hope you are feeling better soon! No probs with the whining for me, given that I have been so MIA myself, I haven't heard it yet...LOL. Thanks for doing the squares; you rock! Enjoy the scarf exchange - I know you did a great job with your last one.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:30 PM, March 21, 2007  

  • Hey - Looove the snow!! Its so hot and humid here. I'm taking a break from the ISE and havinng a surf. Oh and I even posted on my own blog - AMAZING. Sorry to read that u had a cold while doing all that matching. :-) Sharon

    By Blogger the stripey tiger, at 1:30 AM, March 22, 2007  

  • Good to hear you are starting to recover.
    That is a wicked cloud formation - great shot!
    :-D

    By Blogger Miss Scarlett, at 2:01 AM, March 22, 2007  

  • Your pics never fail to stun me - you're a true artist with the camera! And oh yes, I sure got that hint with God's wicked sense of humour - but he was kind enough to let all this snow melt away in one day - thanks God for that! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:30 AM, March 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home