Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Sum Total.

My knitting for the past two days. Along with a row or two on my ISE 4 scarf and a new bag to auction at the Relay for Life. Note that the blue washcloth is very wonky. It was originally going to be sold at a fall bazaar, but once I finished with it, I knew that it was going to live with me, poor thing. Maybe the white will find a new home though.

A sunny warmish day called to us louder than the knitting called to me (three toddlers are really loud and persistent) so out we went. Apparently we like to play in ditches. We are maybe the really classy ones on the block.

I did wander a little though. Some of the trees got pretty burned this year with the cold and so little snow. My new desktop wallpaper.

There is something coming up in my garden! Can you tell what it is?

My actual physical gardening so far. Put the pots out, bring them back in.

Shopping sort of locally. Some farm fresh eggs from the brother of a friend of my Dad's. Look a green one! Farm fresh = wash really well before cracking.


I might get to finish the white dishcloth today. My ears are nearly pestered off already though so more than likely not. We are waiting until after the naps are done to go outside though since the wind still has a bite to it.

4 Comments:

  • Rhubarb! Yum! Love the colour of the eggs. Sometimes I wish I still had young children so I was forced to be outside and play. You are lucky!

    By Blogger Martina, at 4:18 PM, April 25, 2007  

  • I love rhubarb too -- my favorite pie, in fact. I had a dishcloth that did that once but the wonkiness disappeared after washing. Maybe yours will too. And, oh yeah! Ditches are the coolest when you're little! You guys must have the most fun.

    By Blogger Sus, at 10:24 PM, April 25, 2007  

  • The photo that you're using as your new desktop is really gorgeous! And oh, when I was a kid, my fave spots to play were any kind of ditches too - my gosh, I don't even want to know how I looked like when I came back home ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:31 AM, April 27, 2007  

  • cute little pink mushrooms mushing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:54 AM, April 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home