Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sunny days, chasing the knits away...

only dishcloths getting done round here!

Grandma and Girly's cousin came to play.

Apollo and I played keep away.

The man in the moon watched.


Prayer overheard at the neighbour's house as I stood in the centre of the drive taking pictures of the moon.

Dear Lord,

Thank you for keeping the crazy lady from moving into the neighbourhood until after the children were grown up and gone. Please keep her in the house or at least not showing off the crazy while the grandchildren are here.

Thank you,

Amen.

4 Comments:

  • You take such great pictures, Dorothy. I really am longing to knit another dishcloth - I don't know, I just can't help myself! :0)

    By Blogger Charity, at 2:15 PM, April 26, 2007  

  • LOL ;) We're a strange bunch with our knitting and hanging around everywhere taking photos of all kinds of objects, aren't we? ;))

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:32 AM, April 27, 2007  

  • Great photo's and there's nothing wrong with dishcloths.........at least in my book. hehe

    By Blogger Sue H, at 8:46 PM, April 27, 2007  

  • Knitting dishcloths is next to godliness. Well, that's what my sister says. Then again, she wants all the dishcloths I make... Hmmm...

    I love your moon photos. If the craziest thing neighbor lady has ever seen is someone taking photographs of the sky, then maybe she has never left the house before. ;)

    By Blogger Sus, at 6:43 AM, April 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home