Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Friday, August 31, 2007

When you ain't got it,

Fake it. Apparently the only 6.5mm circs I have are way too long for this. So I am using a set of 6mm DPNs along with my 6.5mms and rearranging stitches so I am always using a 6.5mm to knit with. Fortunately I am past this part now and onto a set of 7mms and my circs are just the right size.

The Kiddie Capelete is coming along nicely. Although if I bound off quickly in the round I could end up with a crazy chef hat.

The Mr. wrote his test this morning and missed it by one frickin question. To say that he is wicked would be a bit of an understatement right now. Poor guy. He's been studying like mad too.

My interview is later today, I hope it goes better than his test. We could use a pick us up today.

4 Comments:

  • I'd be very tempted to make it that hat.....

    By Blogger Sarah, at 7:43 AM, September 01, 2007  

  • missing by one would be more frustrating than missing by more. it's just too close. like silver medal. i could take 3rd place in high school more than second. that was just mean.

    good luck for the mister for his interview. perhaps you need to knit him a hat. t hat'll get him noticed big time.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:32 PM, September 01, 2007  

  • Sympathies for the Mister. I hope your interview went well. Sometimes we just have to keep throwing ourselves at challenges until they relent.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:08 PM, September 02, 2007  

  • Oh my, your poor hubby! I can so well imagine his disappointment - I mean, one freakin' question!! I'm so sorry! But hopefully your interview will come along fine later today - fingers crossed!
    Oh, and I love your idea with the needles - very, very clever indeed!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:33 AM, September 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home