Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Rant and Roll

Our internet connection is crappy today also excessively slow. Apparently when an internet/cable provider that rhymes with Haw bought out our other provider, they decided that they didn't have to upgrade any of their servers since it's a small town. Now things bog down, shut down and or generally make me crazy. We pay a frickin' fortune for 2M and on a good day we think it's doing awesome if we hit 1M. Lately it hasn't been much faster than dial-up though. The other day when I uploaded more than two pictures, I cleaned the bathroom in the time it took for them to show up here.

In the time it took me to type this out the internet crapped out again. I'm saving this to Word and publishing later. We are getting a discount if not a rebate for this month for sure.

In other news, between all of these, I am knitting too many things to have any real progress to show.


Hopefully tomorrow I wake up on the right side of the bed.

3 Comments:

  • I'm sorry you're having a crappy day. I'm sure I would be grumpy too if my connection was that pokey. Have a refreshing (insert beverage of choice here) and take a load off. Things will look better!

    By Blogger Sus, at 3:04 PM, August 22, 2007  

  • Hope the connection is better today!

    By Blogger Lolly, at 6:10 AM, August 23, 2007  

  • I understand your frustrations with the connection completely! I'm currently at my in-laws house and we have had problem after problem after problem... at the moment, I have to reboot the wireless box every time I turn my computer on and off, and then often repeatedly.

    By Blogger Sayward, at 12:31 PM, August 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home