Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Shiny... pretty...



Bwaaahahahahahah... ahem. Harumph. *cough*. Beads. Lots of them. Pretty colours. Triangle shaped. Got them at Bead FX (Canadian!). Don't look! Okay, look. I warned you though. They have loads and bank accounts could get hurt. Also, I ordered these last week and not only did they ship fast (they sent me the tracking number too so I could watch them coming) but I ordered the green the day after I ordered the rest of them and they combined the shipping and refunded my paypal account one of the shipping charges.

Shiny... sparkly... need to knit and bead lace. Bye now.

7 Comments:

  • Oooooh, soooo pretty! I'm NOT going to look, I'm really not. Well, not today, anyway. :0)

    By Blogger Charity, at 9:53 AM, August 10, 2007  

  • Hypnotized here in Boston by your lovely bead haul. Hey, do you have the Lily Chin book?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:10 AM, August 10, 2007  

  • OK - I did try to look but the Bead FX link isn't working. You will have to post the real link if you want to take us all down with you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:12 AM, August 10, 2007  

  • omg, love the bead f/x. I used to live close enough to actually go there and run my fingers through the beads. *sigh* Now I'm homesick again.

    By Blogger RobynR, at 11:24 AM, August 10, 2007  

  • Lovely beads. Have fun with them, you deserve it.

    By Blogger Sue H, at 11:27 AM, August 10, 2007  

  • Oh, the allure of beads...as endless as yarn.

    yay for quick shipping and friendly businesses!!

    By Blogger Miss Scarlett, at 2:22 AM, August 12, 2007  

  • did you ever read where the red fern grows? if you did, you'll remember how the boy used a can to trap raccoons. it involved placing a shiny object in a tin.

    you could be trapped the same way.

    oooh, shiny object.

    By Blogger IHateToast, at 5:34 PM, August 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home