Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Stuff.

This morning while I was putting the dog out, the dew freaked me out a little. I thought for a minute that it was frost. Nevermind that the air was no where near cold enough for it to have been frost. Apparently my half asleep still fogged brain can be tricked by the way the light hits the dew. The perfect way to make yourself feel extra smart first thing in the morning.

The brown/green thing is looking good. It got ripped and adjusted a few times, but now I think I've got it, by Jove!

The black thing grew in between ripping so I could have a frustration break. Why a f*# f@! anything is a break from frustration, I'm not really sure, but somewhere along the way this thing became nice to work on. Simple garter stitch, nicely smooth and Girly will love it once she finds out that it is hers.

2 Comments:

  • It happens to me often enough that I cannot remember basic details of life just after waking. Since I've worked very day for the last twenty or thirty, my recent experience has been mulling over whether I need to rush to the lab, or I can fool around on line for a little bit.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:35 PM, August 08, 2007  

  • the grass looks cool. not cool as in groovy, but cool as in aaaaah. i miss walking barefooted on grass.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:31 PM, August 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home