Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Knitting? What knitting?

I think I've managed about 10 rows on my dishcloth KAL and a ton of knit and frog, knit and frog, knit and frog on my ISE 3 scarf. So here's some pictures of my pretties for you instead.

Hope's babies have little black lines on them. Another week or two and she should be ready to deliver. If you click on the picture, you should be able to see them.


Joy's babies have very faint grey marks. She doesn't have a whole lot longer to delivery either.

Chary's babies are still pretty small, but they are beginning to look more seed-like.

Bustle's babies won't be long getting lines. This one is eager to be a Momma, I tell you.

Nexus is filling in well and getting a lot of bee lovin' everyday. I love how yellow bees look when they are full of pollen. Fascinating creatures. Stingy, hurty creatures, but fascinating none the less.


Hey lady, that kid stinks! I'll be in here until she's fixed.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home