Four Things Meme
Four Jobs I’ve had:
2. Pallet Builder
3. Labourer/Stacker Operator/Filer/Planer Feeder/Contract Co-negotiator/Health and Safety Co-chair (all in the same sawmill)
4. The best job ever - Wife and Mommy.
Four Movies I can watch over and over:
1. The Princess Bride (So funny and adventurous with a little romance all at once.)
2. The Green Mile (Gets me right there, you know.)
3. Grumpy Old Men and Grumpier Old Men (Makes me laugh, especially the bloopers.)
4. Canadian Bacon (The part about marching to take over Canada makes me nearly pee me pants every time. Mostly because one of the U.S. Presidents actually thought he could do that.
Four Places I have Lived:
1. Sioux Lookout, Ontario
2. Winnipeg, Manitoba
3. Selkirk, Manitoba
4. Lockport, Manitoba
Four Television Shows I love to watch:
1. Law and Order. All of them. I miss Jerry Orbach as Lenny Briscoe.
2. The Mercer Report on CBC
3. Corner Gas
4. My Name is Earl (… and you thought I wasn’t a big ol’ redneck …)
Four Places I have been on Vacation:
1. Victoria Island, British Columbia (also been to Vancouver, Invermere and Canmore)
2. Toronto, Ontario (I’ve been all over Ontario, really, but we have visited family in and around Toronto three or four times so that is where I have spent the most vacation time.)
3. Carbonear, Newfoundland (St. John’s, Harbour Grace and Mount Pearl too.)
4. Chattanooga, Tennessee (My sister lives there. We went to a small town in West Virginia and Atlanta, Georgia too)
Four of my Favourite Dishes:
1. My lasagna. I’ll put up the recipe one of these days.
2. My Vegetable Beef Barley soup. Another one for another day.
3. Deep fried Eggplant Anything. Seriously. Cut it up into thin slices, leave the skin on and drop it in some hot oil for a minute. Top with all your favourite stuff (toasted almond slices and drizzled with chocolate even). So. Good.
4. Bruschetta on freshly made bread.
Four Websites I visit daily:
1. Yahoo.ca Local News
2. Local Realtor sites (We are very nosy even though we aren’t planning on buying.)
3. Rachael Ray (I love her! I know, she’s too perky and happy, but I love her anyway.)
4. Offal News (A commentary on Newfoundland politics. He’s pretty funny and very well-written.)
Four Places I would rather be right now:
3. Jetsetting around Europe (I am not the backpacking kind, I love my creature comforts way too much.)
4. Australia (It’s spring/summer there right now. I’m going to really crave some warm weather by January.)
5. Rhinebeck! I can't believe I forgot to add that to my list. I would love to be at Rhinebeck this weekend. Someday, I will be there. Thanks for the reminder, Wendy
Four Blogger’s I am tagging:
I can’t make up my mind so I’m tagging all of you.