Some knitting and a meme
This one, in time out. I am not happy with how intarsia looks in chenille. I think stripes with this stuff or maybe a log cabin square. I'll see how things go.
A musical meme: This was a hard one since my tastes are so diverse and it took a while to track down some of the composers/singers. You know how you really love a song and you know what CD it is on, but you've forgotten the name and who sings it? That's what's been holding me up.
My 10 Favourite songs.
This is a randomly placed list. My favourite really depends on what kind of mood I'm in at the time.
1. "The Blue Danube" - Johann Sebastian Strauss
2. "Suzel, Buon Di - Part I" - Act I - L' Amico Fritz
3. "I Am" - Johnny Lang - Wander this World.
4. Heave Away - Artist Unknown although many have redone the song. It's one of those songs that you really can't keep still when you hear it. It really makes you want to dance.
5. A Day without Rain - Enya I like the whole album, really. She has such a beautiful voice.
6. A Handful of Dust and Over my Shoulder - Patty Loveless - When Fallen Angels Fly. I like this whole album too, but these two songs are my favourites from the album.
7. Purple Rain - Leanne Rimes version. I do like Prince's original, but I find Leanne's easier to sing.
8. Kiss - Tom Jones. Yep, I like Tom Jones, the older stuff though. Feel free to insert Carlton jokes here.
9. Tell me I was Dreaming - Travis Tritt. Makes me cry everytime I see the video.
10. My Ding-a-ling - Chuck Berry. I like most of Chuck Berry's stuff and this one make me laugh everytime. I'm all growed up like that.
What are your ten favourites?
Oh, and come closer. Closer. I don't want to have to say it too loud in case the fates hear me. Somebody hasn't had an accident since Friday evening. Not even at night. I don't really know how this happened. Keep it on the Q.T. just in case the fates hear and decide to do something about it.