Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

I want to be an individual, I do, ...

... but I'm really just a joiner. It sounds like fun though and I get to design another bag.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The last square for Grandmother Purl. I'm racing to finish it so I can get them all there in time.

Dinner tonight. Recipes to come next week. I think I will be posting recipes all week since my Blogiversary is November 12th and that will be the build up to my surprise for all of you. Yes, I did delete a few posts. I wasn't happy enough with them to keep them.

Girly is "on the pier fishing for cool, cool, cool, cool yellow fish." She may have to be happy that she caught a cat. It caught a dog not long after.

5 Comments:

  • Oh, Dorothy. Why must you lead me into temptation like this?

    I'm not sure whether this is better or worse than finding out about the knit & chocolate swap the day AFTER signups closed.

    Have a great weekend!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:12 AM, November 03, 2006  

  • I am trying to stay strong and just sign up for the Spin to Knit

    By Blogger Nic, at 12:05 PM, November 03, 2006  

  • Glad to hear you've joined the Mitt Swap - you're so creative, I can't wait to see what you come up with for a bag. Girly could write her very own song, like the Old Woman Who Swallowed a Fly...

    By Blogger Charity, at 2:22 PM, November 03, 2006  

  • This swap is right up my alley! I wish it ws happening 3 months from now. I have to resist. I have to get through the holidays and into the first of the year before I can join any more. I hope you will post about it frequently so I can enjoy this swap through you! :)

    By Blogger Kristy, at 11:02 PM, November 03, 2006  

  • Wonder what else Girly might catch with her fishing rod? She seems to have quite the knack :) And I'm very curious about your recipes (LOVE recipes!). I joined the Knit Mitt Swap too - and am very excited as it's my first one! Looks like I'm going to be a joiner too....

    By Blogger Spinner, at 11:06 AM, November 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home