Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Today is my first time posting using Mozilla's Firefox and wow, the HTML tags for photos are quite a bit different. I'm going to have to get to know them again. I decided to download it after being kicked off the internet four times in a row and frozen twice in a 1/2 hour by IE. The only thing I miss is being able to blog surf by opening a ton of tags. Although that's no fun if you spend the time opening them and try to post a comment only to discover you are no longer connected. Thing I like about Firefox, it automatically underlines misspelled words. Very nice.

Anyone else say Mozilla like they are in an old Japanese monster movie? No? Just me? HuHmmm. Carrying on then...

The red Jabot Scarf grew. I have the bugs sorted out at the beginning, now to sort them out at the end.

This scarf also grew. I don't know what it is about these four yarns together, but it is incredibly soft. I am really loving this scarf and it will hurt to have to mail it away. I am going to have to make another just so I can have one for myself. I love it that much.


Still working on the Choir video for Youtube. I have them on the computer now, I just have to make one small enough to upload. The pictures aren't all that great. Too many heads in the way. I post a link to the local paper when they get them up on their site.

3 Comments:

  • firefox rocks! and yes it has all sorts of tab capabilities. you can center click on a link to open in a new tab even.

    and try highlighting something, then center click and it will open a new tab and google the highlighted text in it.

    By Blogger Dorothy Neville, at 10:31 AM, December 05, 2006  

  • What can I say? Firefox rocks big time!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:21 AM, December 06, 2006  

  • Ha! I say Mozilla like that too - and sometimes lurch around like a Monster after Smartie. She thinkgs it's a game and attacks. Good times :) She's about as "scary" as I am...

    By Blogger Spinner, at 8:19 PM, December 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home