Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Busy, busy, busy.

Yesterday was cleanup and tidyup day. Not that I got a whole lot of that done since I was too busy trying to eat everything in sight so I could stop feeling hungry and shaky. I know so many people who say they would love to eat anything and not gain an ounce. Well, careful what you wish for! We decided that if the doctors and dietitians here aren't going to at least Google Reactive Hypoglycemia and try to come up with useful information on how to manage it, we are going to do it ourselves so we went out and got a glucose metre and I Googled all kinds of diet tips yesterday. I'm very tired of being hungry all the time. My stomach can't hold that much food without hurting. Today I learn what I need to know to use my metre, tomorrow I start stabbing myself. Joy.

Now on to the good stuff.

The F*! F@^ hat for Girly is done. Contrary to the look on her face here, (Dora was on) she loves it. There is enough of the f@^ left to fancy up some mitten cuffs and I have one more ball of the Knitpicks so I think Girly will get some mittens out of the deal too.

There were fun things going on around here too. The children put on shows for each other. They even took turns without too much badgering to do so.

There was sleeping ...

... and petting too.

There was even some knitting after everyone went home.

1 Comments:

  • I have heard the knitpicks felts well. I think the mitts would be very cute felted with a fancy cuff.

    Love the hat! Now she can have red hair like mommy. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:34 PM, March 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home