Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Good grief, Charlie Brown!

I think I managed to get the Paypal donate button working and ready to go for my Relay sale. I have been counting out seeds (Joy and Chary didn't produce much, but Bustle really cranked them out!) like mad and setting up a photo shoot for the stitch markers.

You can see the photo shoot here. I will be setting up another album today with pictures of my sunflowers and a quick bio (because I am really not weird, yeesh) then you can choose which seeds you would like best.

Paypal has been picky with me because I don't have a credit card. That really makes life interesting. Much cheaper in the long run though. I'd get one, but I suck with credit and I hate paying that much interest. If I was to purchase a big ticket item and only make minimum payments, by the time all was said and done (ten to thirty years to pay it off), I could have bought that item ten times over with all the interest I would have paid. Not worth it. I'll stick with the hassles and Paypal is good since I can have an account without having a money sucking card.

As soon as I get everything sorted, I'll set up another blog to manage the Relay part of things. That way this blog can still be all about me. Although I will leave the donate button in the sidebar here too.

Now, on to the life stuff around here.

I cast on for the back of Invested. This is going to be much quicker (I hope) since the pattern is already in my head and I shouldn't have to fix much more than a miscrossed cable here or there (again with the hoping).

I didn't know pussy willows turned pink. I guess I never really looked at them once they were picked and played with. Happily I now have a picture of some spring type life with all three colours for Project Spectrum.


Today, more cleaning than knitting I fear. Ah well, hopefully some knitting will make it's way in between the chores.

5 Comments:

  • I love your Invested, Dorothy - it's looking so nice, I can't wait to see the FO.

    The pussy willow photo is beautiful. I grew up on the prairies, and love them, but don't see them often here in BC.

    I'm very excited about your Relay for Life, and all your creative fundraising. This is awesome!

    By Blogger Charity, at 11:43 AM, April 03, 2007  

  • The pussy willows are beautiful. That is a great picture.

    I'm glad to hear the PayPal worked out for you. I've heard others say it can be sort of persnickity but worth it.

    I want to order seeds! I package of sunflowers and one package of lupins.

    By Blogger Kristy, at 11:55 AM, April 03, 2007  

  • That should be ONE package of sunflowers. (Would you believe me if I said I was using Roman numerals?)

    By Blogger Kristy, at 11:55 AM, April 03, 2007  

  • Cannot find button, but would like seeds and stitch markers.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:29 AM, April 04, 2007  

  • Your Invested is going to look so gorgeous - what a lovely yarn! And: All the very best to you for your fund-raising, this is absolutely awesome!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:40 PM, April 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home