Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A rough day.

The Mr. came down with a vile flu. He is recovering now by sleeping it off, but this means that nothing got done. I did not get to the post. If you are waiting for a shipping amount from me, I will do my best to get there today, however it all depends on how he is feeling. I find that the website is often inaccurate for our area so I can't use that even though it would be more convenient and faster.

I have gotten back to all the people who e-mailed me so if you sent me a request to order and didn't get a reply, please try again.

Oh and would the person who sent us 4" of snow please lay off? I am not big on shoveling snow at 7:30am during the winter and even less so in the so called spring.

2 Comments:

  • Boy do we understand! Hope he is feeling better.

    By Blogger Hoban Family, at 11:04 PM, April 04, 2007  

  • Oy! All the very, very best to the Mr. - I hope he'll feel better really soon!
    It's about time now that you guys get a bit of nice, warm spring weather - our forecast for Easter say almost-summer-weather, and I'd be happy to send over a few sunrays!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:38 PM, April 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home