Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Friday, April 27, 2007

T.G.I.K.

As in Thank God It's Knit. Because although I am reasonably intelligent, I can make a real mess of the Ballbanding if I don't read the pattern first. Apparently I was not born with the Ballband Dishcloth pattern embedded into my DNA. Note the really tight cast off. I didn't have enough yarn left to cast off normally so I had to lift the live stitches one over the other until I had none left, then thread the bit of tail left through the last loop and tack it down.

Some more green growing things. It's pretty dry right now so the ditches have the most life. The grass is taking a while longer. It's supposed to rain today and a bit more next week so hopefully the green will explode to life after that and maybe the lakes will come up a bit more too.

Someone loves cuddling Sam. The feelings are not necessarily reciprocated.

3 Comments:

  • I love that ballband dishcloth pattern! Hey, I think I made one of those for your friends way back when....So glad you found the ballband love in your heart. ;)

    Love the snuggly cat picture. I am guessing Sam feels the same way about cuddling as my sister's cat, Buffy, does.

    By Blogger Kristy, at 10:18 AM, April 27, 2007  

  • I like that ballband dishcloth, where do I get the pattern?

    By Blogger Sue H, at 8:50 PM, April 27, 2007  

  • That's a great dishcloth pattern!

    The look on Sam's face is priceless. Cat-men are the best.

    By Blogger Sayward, at 4:17 PM, April 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home