Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Friday, September 07, 2007

When words lead people astray.

Apparently I did not read my post from yesterday very well before publishing. I accidentally made it sound like my big thing is a knitting project. It's big and it's been keeping me busy for the last little bit, but it isn't a new knitting project. It has to do with knitting and crochet and weaving though. You're looking at the new hostess of ...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That's right! We're back and ready for sign ups. Just in time for it to be scarf weather around here again. So hurry over and sign up, my Inbox is already filling up. No, I'm not doing it all by myself though. I have some great co-hostesses lined up and raring to go too. Thank the Good Lord! I would be glued to this seat for the next few months if I tried to take on something this big by myself.

ETA: Just me fixing the button HTML.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home